Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hautelook - High fashion, low price

I came across this subscription website I thought you all might be interested in. It is called Hautelook and the premise is this: You register for free for an account. They find deals of up to 50-75% off retail and then they offer you those deals for 36-72 hours. Not bad. Might be a fun, and less expensive way, to stock up on the "finer" things for your little one.  Right now they have "Angel Dear" clothing on sale for the next 37 hours.

Here's an example to give you an idea:

                                                                         ONLY $5!!!


                                                                         ONLY $5!!!


Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff!

    I found you through MBC.
    I am following you now.
    Hope you get time to visit my Giveaway Mom Blog and follow me if you like it!
    Thanks,
    Scarlet

    ReplyDelete