Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Running low on time AND groceries?

Listed are a few grocery store sites that will deliver your groceries to your home.  All you have to do is shop from the comfort of your home.  I used to use a service when we lived in NYC and it was to be able to order the food I wanted without having to carry it back down city streets, on subways, and on buses.  It also gave me more variety.  There are options as to how ripe you would like your fruits, how thin you would like your meat sliced, and at what time you would like your delivery made.  Well, enough said, check these out and see if they are available in your area:

Peapod

Schwans

Oberweis

Netgrocer


I also found a link to another website where she lists some of the same ones I have mentioned, but she has found more. Click here to be redirected to Food 411. She does indicate what states have which services. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment