Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh man... Update on us

So, I went shopping and left my coupons in the car! Fortunately, I didn't buy anything that I actually had a coupon for nor did I spend more than about $10 so I got lucky. I did end up buying a Johnny Jumper at Target for my little guy. He loves to be upright and with a toddler I can't hold him all of the time so I figured he would enjoy some of his own mobility. Personally, I like his stationary jumper better up to this point, but maybe he'll grow into the JJ? Also, the JJ only holds up to 24 pounds and this kid is going to meet that limit quickly.

I feel like I'm just getting my feet wet with the coupon thing. I am anxious to start doubling. I can't find anyone who triples yet, which reminds me that I need to make some phone calls... I know that WM claims to have the best deals around, but, man, it would be awesome if WM and Target took double coupons! I wouldn't want to rob them of their billions though.

Let me tell you something though, all of this online searching/shopping is tough work! Many props to the blogs out there who have been faithfully finding deals for people over the years.

Let me know what interests all of you and what you would like to see more of in the coming weeks. We have a few giveaways lined up from several boutiques so keep checking in and remember to sign up to follow so you never miss out on a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment