Thursday, June 24, 2010

Credit card update

So... I decided to do this, of course, in the midst of tons of house projects. We are installing a paver patio in the backyard and that is costly. I had to transfer money from our savings account to pay for a few things today. It killed me to do that. It is looking good out there although it is still dirt. I can picture what the patio will look like. Anyway, I had a thought today about NOT using the card. Am I crazy to lose all of my reward points? We usually rack up thousands of those in a year. I then spoke to a friend who said that when they stopped using credit cards, they did miss the points, BUT they noticed that their spending went down so maybe it will be worth it in the end. I hope so because we still have another 350+ days to go! Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment