Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Bjorn Babysitter

I have been looking at this for a while now, but can't convince myself or my husband that it would be worth the extra $125 or so (since a regular seat runs about $30) BUT it looks so comfy and logical. I mean, you just slide the kid into the seat. Is the convenience worth the money. Well, sometimes yes. In any case, for those of you who could care less about my ramblings, but are interested in the seat, I believe I have found a pretty good deal given they usually run $170-$190 plus s/h. If you go to Diapers.com and are a new member, you can receive $10 off your first purchase by using code SEARCH10. Then s/h is free for purchases over $49 and finally they have 4 different colors of the Baby Bjorn Babysitter on sale for $132. So... that leaves you at $122, NO TAX, and free shipping! Not bad. Come back and leave a comment if you decide to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment